4 | WIN TICKETS TO WATCH CHRISTMAS AT THE (SNOW) GLOBE.
After sweeping audiences away to a winter wonderland of fairies, toy tin soldiers and identical, long-lost Shakespearean twins in our Globe Theatre last Christmas, Christmas at the (Snow) Globe returns this December to get us all well and truly into the festive spirit.
In a first for us at the Globe, Christmas at the (Snow) Globe will this year be created specially as a festive film, taking audiences around the world on a magical journey in the Globe Theatre, all from your very own homes.
From Monday 21 December, creators Sandi Toksvig and Jenifer Toksvig, plus their band of merry elves, bring a huge dose of laughter, carols and the joy of Christmas. In our festive film offering, a child stands in our wooden ‘O’ waiting for the show to begin but something’s not quite right. The theatre is bare. Where are the players, the audience and stewards? Fear not – the Snow Globe gang are not going to let anything stop them from giving this child the gift of theatre, especially at Christmastime!
As part of our Globe Advent calendar, we’re thrilled to give you the opportunity to win one free household ticket to watch the show online! So, how do you enter? Simply answer the question correctly below…
This competition has now closed.
The all important Terms and Conditions…
- There is one prize of a household ticket to Christmas at the (Snow) Globe to be won
- The winner will be picked at random from the list of correct entries and will be contacted via email no later than Tuesday 8 December, 6.00pm (GMT)
- Entry is open worldwide to entrants aged 18 and over, except for those not eligible to take part: employees or contractors of the promoters or immediate family members of employees or contractors of the promoters
- There will be no charge for entering the competition
- Only entries submitted before the closing date on Friday 4 December 2020, 11.59pm (GMT) will be entered into the competition
- No responsibility can be accepted by Shakespeare’s Globe for entries that are not received for any reason and incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified
- All entries received after the closing date will automatically be disqualified
William Shakespeare walks into a pub.
The landlord says “Oi, you’re Bard!”