GIFT VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS.
By purchasing a gift voucher for Shakespeare’s Globe you agree to the following terms & conditions
- Gift vouchers (“Vouchers”) are purchasable only at shakespearesglobe.com and cannot be resold by third parties or for commercial gain. Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be returned or transferred for cash.
- Vouchers are valid until the expiry date listed on the voucher purchase page at the time of purchase and the voucher itself, and are not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired.
- A copy of the Voucher will be sent by email to the purchaser within 48 hours of the order being completed and paid. Vouchers cannot be sent directly to the recipient and by purchasing the Voucher, the purchaser agrees to receive this email (alongside a separate order confirmation email). The purchaser can print the voucher or forward it to the recipient.
- Vouchers may be redeemed against tickets for events, performances and tours or memberships online at shakespearesglobe.com or in person or by phone with the Shakespeare’s Globe Box Office. All tickets are subject to availability and transaction and postage fees may apply.
- Vouchers are not redeemable against purchases from our shop online (shop.shakespearesglobe.com), purchases in our onsite shop, bars or restaurants or purchases via third party retailers, other venues’ box offices or ticket agents.
- Vouchers can be used for full or part payment and any unused amount will remain attached to the voucher code issued at purchase for use on future transactions. Please contact the Box Office to confirm the current balance of any Voucher.